I’ve spent years facilitating professional development, both online and face-to-face. I’d love to work with you, too >>>Talk to me about educational workshops and speaking engagements in teaching, learning, curriculum and e-learning.
- ICOT 2013: Workshop exploring the impact of social networks online for professional learning
- Learning@School Roadshow keynote: Social media for educators’ learning
- CORE Breakfasts 2013
- eWrapper ICT PD cluster. Keynote. (November 2012)
- ULearn12: Spotlight session (October 2012). Livestream recording.
- Taranaki APDP Association conference (August, 2012): Keynote and workshop exploring e-learning.
- Digital Daze ICT PD Cluster: keynote and workshop with Chrissie Butler.
- Somerville-Willowbank-Point View (trischool) e-learning day (July 2012). Keynote.
- NZATE national conference (July 2012), presenting for the New Zealand Transport Agency
- CORE Education breakfast sessions: How to make virtual PD work for your school. I’ll be up early in Wellington (plus workshop), Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill (plus workshop).
- DEANZ national conference, April 2012: Enabling e-Learning.
- Wellington Regional Association of English Teachers: Awesome hour exploring two new English resources I’ve developed for the New Zealand Transport Agency (29 Feb 12)
- Learning@School, 2012 (#lats12): Workshops on e-learning for those new to technologies for learning.
- ULearn, 2011. Workshops on Enabling e-Learning content/community, and the e-Learning Planning Framework.
- International Conference for Teachers of English (April, 2011). Panel discussion on ICTs in English.
- Launching e-Learning PD for 2011. Presentation to St Catherine’s College, Wellington (February, 2011)
- Workshop 1: eLearning and literacy: Powerful learning, not busy work (NZATE Conference, 2010)
- Workshop 1 notes (Word)
- Workshop 2: Online communities for learning (NZATE Conference, 2010)
- eLearning and literacy for the Wellington Teachers of English Association (slideshow).
- Using ‘web 2.0′ tools to support English teaching. An online workshop for NZATE Conference (2008).
- Web 2.0 and English. Slideshow prepared for Wellington English teachers’ conference (Victoria University)